Weekly Change Log: May 13, 2019
- Chargebee integration now has Trial Insights support and we added support for many more complex billing scenarios
- If you sent us a canceled event via our API which occurred prior to an updated event you already sent us, we would not cancel the subscription. That’s been fixed.
- Added support for Stripe’s Usage Transformation
- The Cancellation Insights widget can now take just a
customer_oid instead of having to pass us a subscription ID.
- With Recover, if we attempt to pay the latest invoice and their card is declined, we will return an error to the user and continue blocking their account.
You can now pass multiple BCC email addresses to both Recover and Cancellation Insights, separated by a comma.